Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Sara & Marshall

My Aunt Sara and Uncle Marshall have always been in my life. Even before they had children of their own, I would go and spend the night at their home. I would get sent home with a box of oatmeal raisin cookies. When their daughters were young, I would spend a lot of time there, playing or helping with the girls and also went with them on excursions to Austin or to their country home. I have such fond memories of being with them.

At every stage in my life, I can see them there. They have always celebrated me and the things that I have done. They are both extremely generous people and would do anything for anyone in need...like donating a kidney. Sara did that. It is inspiring to even know someone that would do that.

I feel lucky to call these people my family, and am grateful for all the support they have given me throughout my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment