Thursday, August 15, 2013

Lauren

Everyone I have ever met from North Carolina, I really like. Lauren(who is a NC native)is someone that I met when I started my first job out of collge in 2004. She started the job just a few weeks before me and we became instant friends. When I look back on that period of my life, I am SO grateful she was there to help me through it. We had a lot of fun during the 7 months that we worked there together (it felt so much longer than that)and when I lived in Dallas.

 Lauren is one of those people who is genunie and kind, but real and fun. Her friendship is one that I miss the most from those days. Lauren is the type of person that you wish you lived next door to so you could just visit with often. I still e-mail her every so often for parenting advice and tipds. She is resourceful and full of good ideas. Even though Lauren and her husband have since moved a couple of times and have a growing family, I hope that our paths will cross again one day. You never know! I actually did have the pleasure of seeing them when they were in Michigan for a summer and I was there, too. That was really fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment