Monday, August 19, 2013

Gratitude Project: Complete!


Today is August 19, which means I am 30 years old, and it has been 30 days since I started my daily gratitude project!  I actually can't believe I was able to keep up with it because there really aren't too many things I am successful at doing consistently now that I have a baby in the home. But, this was important and I wanted to do something intentional as I closed one decade of my life and entered a new one.

One thing that I really liked about this little project was that it helped me focus more on the positive things in my life during the day. Since I spend a lot of time in the car each day, I really enjoyed thinking about who I would write about in my gratitude blog that day. Some days it was easy, because of something that happened, but other days it was hard to choose just one person. The other thing this made me think about was that there is something I am grateful for about pretty much everyone I know. In this project I got to write about people that I love, old friends and new, co-workers, those who have passed away and people that I don't even know. There are people that play major and minor roles in our lives, but all are significant.

So, bottom line is that I am so grateful for this life I have and that is because of all the awesome people in it! THANKS to everyone who has helped make these last 30 years wonderful!
~Carly

and here is the link to the video that inspired me to express my gratitude in this way...

Soul Pancake- Science of Happiness




No comments:

Post a Comment